Spray Cleaner Exterior
Spray Solution for Everyday Cleaning
- Highly effective cleaning
- Maintains protected surfaces without wear of treatment
- Easy to use, simply spray and wipe clean
- Moisturises the wood’s surface to maintain freshness
- Suitable for domestic and commercial use
- Ideal for all wooden, varnished, stone, vinyl and PVS surfaces
Spray directly and afterward rub with lint-free cotton cloth
Regularly cleaning of oiled exterior wood surfaces and garden furniture
Cloth to wipe dry
Depends heavily on the amount of dirt and stains
Remove loose dirt. Osmo Spray Cleaner is ready to use. Please do not thin.
Method of Application
Turn the spray nozzle to open and spray Osmo Spray Cleaner directly onto the surface. Afterwards rub with lint-free cotton cloth.
Only apply damply in order to avoid damages.
- In domestic households, for garden furniture and tables – it is recommend to use occasionally, once a month would be sufficient.
- For restaurants, exterior dining areas – we recommend to clean daily.
- Only apply damply, without soaking the surface to avoid damage and wearing of treatment.
- Ideal for maintaining wood surfaces treated with any Osmo exterior wood finish.
- Product code: 8027
- Drying time: Cloth to wipe dry
- Sizes: 0.500L
Ideal spray solution for outdoor cleaning and maintenance – especially developed for oiled exterior wood surfaces such as garden furniture and decking. Contains soaps based on natural oils to prevent the wood from drying out whilst cleaning. The water-soluble ingredients prevent streaks and do not form a layer. Especially mild on skin, free of dyes and aromas, biodegradable, free of solvents and emissions to ensure a healthy living and outdoor environment.
Protects, maintains and enhances the wood surface, producing a smooth slightly satin finish which is extremely water resistant and dirt repellent. The microporous finish is based on natural vegetable oils and allows the wood to breathe and helps regulate the moisture content reducing swelling and shrinkage, the finish will not crack, flake, peel or blister. High quality, long-lasting protection whilst allowing the wood’s appearance to fade naturally into a beautiful patina colour over time.