Pantone Colour of the Year
With Pantone colour of the year officially announced, Gabby at Osmo UK decided to showcase the brilliantly bright, Wood Wax Finish 3105 Yellow, to honour 2021 winner Pantone Illuminating 13-0647. Watch her in action above!
“PANTONE 17-5104 Ultimate Gray + PANTONE 13-0647 Illuminating, two independent colours that highlight how different elements come together to support one another, best express the mood for Pantone Color of the Year 2021.” Pantone.com
Why Choose Wood Wax Finish?
Wood Wax Finish is an all round interior wood finish, which offers a range of transparent and vibrant colours. It can be easily applied using a flat brush, a microfibre roller, or a hand pad.
Osmo offers 15 Transparent colours and 10 Intense colours from its standard range to complement a variety of interior styles, and also offers 2000+ custom colours from the RAL and NCS colour ranges, which are available from selected Osmo suppliers.
From the standard colour range, Osmo has sample sachets so you can try out your favourite colours beforehand.
For more information and expert advice, contact the Osmo Team directly, or join our knowledgable Facebook Community today.
- Suitable for all interior use
- Wood grain remains visible with transparent tones and wood grain can be hidden with intense colours
- Very durable and hardwearing
- Water and dirt resistant
- Resistant to common liquid spillages such as water, juice, tea, cola and wine
- Saliva-resistant and sweatproof, suitable for children’s toys
- Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel or flake
- No sanding necessary for spot repairs or future applications