Roller and Brush Set
Complete application kit especially recommended for applying Osmo oil-based wood finishes onto both small and large areas of rough sawn, untreated or planed wood.
Ergonomically shaped for fatigue-free work with optimal product absorption, allowing for an even distribution of product for the highest possible coverage!
- Ideal for corners and edges
- User-friendly and easy to use
- Roller can be attached to Telescopic Handle
- Premium quality
- Suitable for both DIY and professional users
TRAY & INSERTS
Includes 3 disposable inserts
The Osmo Premium Roller and Brush Set is an all-in-one decorators kit that can be used for the quick and easy application of Osmo wood oils and other wood finishing products.
The roller frame can be attached to the Osmo Telescopic Handle for ease of application.
This kit contains:
- 1 x 60mm Osmo Soft Tip Brush
- 1 x 100mm Osmo Premium Roller with Roller Frame
- 1 x Ergonomic roller tray
- 3 x plastic tray inserts
As a general rule, we recommend that surfaces should be clean and dry, and that all traces of dust and dirt be removed with a broom or vacuum cleaner before applying a wood finish.
- Especially designed for application and cleaning of tight spaces, corners and edges of wood flooring.
- A roller is best used for onto surfaces without grooves, a maximum number of two coats is usually sufficient.
- Microfibre Roller size: 100 mm
- Flat Brush size: 60 mm