Mop Cleaning Kit
Mop Cleaning Kit for Optimal Cleaning
- Easy to use
- Highly effective basic and intensive cleaning
- The soft fibres maintain protected surfaces without wear of treatment
- Also suitable for varnished, stone, plastic, PVC and other water resistant surfaces
- Ideal for domestic and commercial use*System Telescopic Handle sold separately
Quick, quiet and economical: Dust-Mop is especially developed for dry cleaning of dust, lint and animal hair.
Highly effective: A dash of Osmo Wash and Care in mop water removes everyday dirt exceptionally with Micro-Mop Plush.
Eventually, flooring needs to be refreshed. With Liquid Wax Cleaner the surface is regenerated and cleaned at the same time with Active-Fibre Cloth.
Your wooden flooring can last for generations using our recommended cleaning and maintenance guidelines.
Remove everyday dust, dirt and grime using a combination of different Osmo mop heads.
To remove loose dirt, we recommend dry cleaning with Osmo Dust-Mop, a conventional vacuum cleaner or broom.
Prepare a dilution of Osmo Wash and Care with water in a suitable bucket (Dilution 15 mL Wash and Care per 2 litres water). Soak the Micro-Mop Plush cloth head then wring out well. Only damp mop the floor to reduce water logging. Regular cleaning will ensure the process remains very easy
Dedicated System Telescopic Handle sold separately .
SYSTEM TELESCOPIC HANDLE
High quality aluminium telescopic handle with SoftTouch grip to work safely. Simply connects to the joint for a secure fitting and effective cleaning. Pole is adjustable in length from 120-200 cm and is also suitable for use with many other tools from Osmo.
WASH AND CARE
Special cleaning concentrate for wooden and cork floors treated with Osmo Polyx®-Oil. Also suitable for varnished, stone, plastic, PVC and other water resistant surfaces. Highly effective and water soluble for quick, easy and thorough floor maintenance. Just a dash of Wash and Care in mop water removes everyday dirt and grime exceptionally, and thanks to the natural oils, it prevents the floor from drying out.
LIQUID WAX CLEANER
Especially designed for initial cleaning, occasionally refreshing and maintenance of floors treated with Osmo Polyx®-Oil. Based on natural waxes – refreshes and cleans the surface at the same time. Higher tread areas such as door entrances and hallways can appear duller through the course of years. With Liquid Wax Cleaner, heavy restoration work can be avoided with easy to use, quick and economical application to regenerate the elegant character of the wood.
- The mop set seamlessly connects to the System Telescopic Handle from Osmo for back-preserving cleaning and care of wooden floors (handle sold separately).
- Avoid using all-purpose and aggressive cleaners.
- Only use the Micro-Mop Plush for damp mopping, not wet. When required, dry afterwards.
- How often your wooden floor has to be mopped will depend on the amount of use. In private households, a weekly cleaning routine is normally enough. In restaurants and other high traffic areas you should mop daily.
- For larger areas, we recommend using floor cleaning machine Floor-X-Center.
- Multi-purpose cleaners such as washing up liquids and detergents are highly detrimental to the finished surface and is not recommended to be used as discolouration or staining may be possible.
- Other household cleaning products such as vanish, bleach, baking soda etc. are likely to cause severe discolouration or staining.
- Dust-Mop: for dry cleaning
- Micro-Mop Plush: for damp cleaning with Osmo Wash and Care
- Active-Fibre Cloth: for intensive cleaning and refreshing with Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner
- System Telescopic Handle: handle attachment for back preserving adjustment
For cleaning and maintaining wooden, vinyl, tiled, and natural stone flooring. Easily attaches to Osmo System Telescopic Handle for back-preserving length adjustment. Contains Dust-Mop for dry cleaning, Micro-Mop for damp-cleaning with Osmo Wash and Care, and Active-Fibre Cloth for intensive cleaning and refreshing with Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner. With the right maintenance, wooden flooring treated with Polyx®-Oil will last for generations.