Liquid Wax Cleaner
Intensive Cleaning and Refreshing
- Cleans and regenerates the wood at the same time
- Removes tough stains such as grease and shoe polish
- Maintains protected surfaces without wear of treatment
- Easy to use for occasional use
- Provides the wood with natural hard waxes, without forming a film on the surface
- Ideal for domestic and commercial use
Osmo Active-Fibre Mop or FloorXcenter
Removing tough stains and refreshing oiled and waxed surfaces
400ml spray, 500ml, 1L
Osmo Brush Cleaner
80-100m²/L, 2 teaspoons approx. 1m²
Wood surface must be dust-free and dry. For this purpose generally a dust mop, a mop or a vacuum cleaner is suitable. For simple cleaning and maintenance, Osmo Cleaning Kit for Floors (Dust-Mop, MicroMop Plush and an Active Fibre Cloth) is highly recommended. For cleaning high-traffic and dirty flooring, e.g. in public spaces, use Osmo Micro-Mop (water mixed with Osmo Wash and Care) and buffed dry afterwards.
Method of Application
Manual application: For removing stains and for intensive maintenance, use Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner with our Active Fibre Cloth (approx. 2 teaspoons per m²).
Rub away especially tough stains with Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner with a cloth or a Scotchpad.
Machine application: Apply Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner with a single disc machine and a white pad (approx. 2 teaspoons per m²). Spread Liquid Wax Cleaner on the surface evenly and rub in.
Should streaks appear, either turn the pad over or use a new pad, also see FloorXCenter description.
To achieve a higher gloss level, polish the dried surface with a white pad.
Through the routine application of hard waxes (carnauba and candelilla waxes), the flooring is refreshed and its resistance to stains and wear is improved.
However it is absolutely essential in the course of years to reapply the necessary oil ingredients in Polyx®-Oil to the floor.
Only use very sparingly otherwise traffic marks may appear.
Use Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner White only on white substrates.
On especially high traffic areas, refinish the cleaned area with Osmo Polyx®-Oil.
Optimal floor care made easy with Osmo Opti-Set. A special mop and cloth set for cleaning and maintaining wooden, vinyl, tiled and natural stone floors. Contains a green Dust-mop for dusting. Micro-Mop for regular cleaning with Wash and Care and Active-Fibre Cloth for occasional intensive cleaning with Liquid Wax Cleaner. Telescopic handle, for a back-preserving length adjustment included.
Professional machine which uses eccentric rotation for basic and intensive cleaning of wooden floors. Can also be used for resurfacing and refreshing the surface, as well as application of the Osmo Polyx®-Oils and Osmo Oil Stain.
- For refreshing and maintaining white coloured surfaces use Liquid Wax Cleaner 3087 White.
- Liquid Wax Cleaner can also be used to enhance the sheen level of the surface.
- Apply approx. 2 teaspoons per m² to the surface and spread extremely thinly with Active Fibre Cloth from Osmo Opti-Set.
- For stain removal, apply directly to the soiled area – for especially tough stains, use a cloth or scotchpad and wipe away loosened dirt.
- Recommended for occasional use, approx 2-3 times per year.
- Changing the gloss level: With Liquid Wax Cleaner, you can change the gloss level of your flooring and furniture. If it has become duller through the course of years, you can polish the surface with Liquid Wax Cleaner. Alternatively, you can also give a highly glossy floor a less sensitive satin-gloss.
- Multi-purpose cleaners such as washing up liquids and detergents are highly detrimental to the finished surface and is not recommended to be used as discolouration or staining may be possible.
- Other household cleaning products such as vanish, bleach, baking soda etc. are likely to cause severe discolouration or staining.
- Product code: 3029 Clear, 3087 White
- Approx. coverage: 80-100m²/L
- Drying time: 30-40 minutes
- Sizes: 0.400L Spray, 0.500L, 1L
Especially designed for initial cleaning, occasionally refreshing and maintenance of floors treated with Osmo Polyx®-Oil. Based on natural waxes – regenerates and cleans the surface at the same time. Higher tread areas such as door entrances and hallways can appear duller through the course of years. With Liquid Wax Cleaner, heavy restoration work can be avoided with easy to use, quick and economical application to regenerate the elegant character of the wood. It is also suitable to remove heavy or stubborn stains.