The Only Sealer That Works With Osmo
- Can be treated with Osmo finishes after 1 hr
- Permanently water repellent after curing
- Resistant to air conditions, stays elastic
- Easy to apply
- Can be sanded after curing, usually 24 hrs
- Based on 3mm gaps a 310ml tube will fill in excess of 30 linear metres
Note: The colours above are not exact and are to be used as a guide only.
White, Pine/Spruce, Light Oak, Medium Oak, Dark Oak, Walnut, Grey, Black
Osmo Sealer Gun
Sealing and filling joints on interior wood, PVC, iron and aluminium joinery
30 linear metres per tube based on 3mm gaps
OSMO APPLICATION GUN
Osmo Application Gun is ultra light in weight and has a very comfortable grip, so your hands won’t get tired easily, thereby allowing for longer ease of use. It won’t rust as it is made from recycled plastic.
- Min/max joint width must be 5-25mm.
- The recommended joint depth/width ratio is 1:2.
- Excess sealant can be removed with a wet cloth.
- Should not be used for sealing joints permanently exposed to water.
- Application temperature: +5°C to 40°C
- Drying time: 1 hr
- Sizes: 310ml
High quality, one component, flexible sealant that has plasto-elastic qualities. It is acrylic based and suitable for internal projects only. Can be used for filling, fixing and repairing all manner of splits and gaps as well as sealing and filling joints on both finished and unfinished wood flooring, skirting and door thresholds.