Extremely Versatile Wood Fillers
- Interior use only and must be coated with a finish!
- Quick drying
- Can be retreated with all Osmo wood finishes when dry
- 100ml patches small cracks, holes and joints in wood
- 250g fills small and large cracks
- 250g does not shrink or fall out (suitable for ceilings)
- Circular colour samples shown are ‘wet’
- 250g can easily be sanded at any time after drying
250g Putty Colours
100ml Paste Colours
Natural/Clear, White, Maple/Birch, Beech, Pine/Spruce, Cherry, Jatoba, Walnut, Teak, White Oak, Mid Oak, Antique Oak, Ebony, Grey
Stainless steel putty knife or plastic trowel
Spot patching and trowel filling interior wooden surfaces
100ml paste, 250g putty
30 minutes or quicker if heated
- Use 73001 Natural Clear followed by a colour of your choice, preferably from the Wood Wax Finish range to ensure the colour matches wood. Otherwise, choose a woodfiller colour to match the colour of the existing wood. The wood filler will dry much lighter in colour and it must be protected by a finish. Applying an Osmo Oil finish will intensify or ‘wet’ the filler colour once more.
- Approx. coverage: 12m²/K
- Drying time: 30 minutes ( very thin applications)
- Sizes: 100ml tubes, 250g tubs
The grain of a tree is a unique fingerprint of nature: The even and beautiful surfaces of Osmo Woodfiller preserve this individual character. Osmo Woodfiller is a non-acryllic and water-based multi-purpose edge-filler, wood putty, crack filler and sanding sealer all in one. Unlike most woodfillers, it can easily be sanded at any time after drying, and it’s fast drying -within approx. 30 minutes on very thin applications. Non-flammable and non-toxic, heat and freeze-proof, will not crack, shrink, sink or fall out.
Peter Parfitt from New Brit Workshop puts Osmo Wood Filler to the test and independently shares his views:
“Osmo make fantastic make water based wood filler for interior use. The fillers are easy to use, food safe, durable and will take stain. I have also discovered that, once dry, the filler can be machined – unlike many other fillers on the market.”