- Ideal for public and commercial use
- Fast drying
- Cleans and regenerates the wood at the same time
- Removes tough stains such as grease and shoe polish
- Maintains protected surfaces without wear of treatment
- Occasional maintenance without the need for sanding
Satin, Semi-Matt, Matt, White Transparent (Satin)
Osmo Double Blade Scraper or Microfibre Roller and white pad (exception of 3098)
Interior wooden flooring treated with Polyx-Oil in both domestic and commercial areas
Osmo Brush Cleaner
40-60m²/L with one coat
Wood surface must be clean, dry (moisture content max. 18 %) and free of dust.
Osmo Maintenance Oil is ready to use. Do not thin.
Stir well before use.
Clean the surface thoroughly with Osmo Intensive Cleaner and rinse (damp mopping) with clear water.
The finished surface is influenced by several factors, including the condition of the wood. Therefore, a trial application is always required, especially for unfamiliar surfaces.
Method of Application
With Osmo Double Blade Scraper or Osmo Microfibre Roller, apply thinly and evenly to the clean and dry wood along the wood grain and rub into the wood with a white pad (do not rub in 3098). Remove excess product.
For smaller areas, Osmo Maintenance Oil can be applied with a lint-free cloth.
Allow for good ventilation while drying.
The maintenance results are influenced by several factors, including the condition of wood. Therefore, a trial application is always required. If wood is raw or already greyed, the surface must be sanded and treated with Osmo Polyx®-Oil. Do not rub in Maintenance Oil 3098 Semi-Matt/Anti-Slip with a single disc machine.
Ideal machine which uses eccentric rotation for basic and intensive cleaning of wooden floors. Can also be used for resurfacing and refreshing the surface with Osmo Maintenance Oil, as well as application of the Osmo Polyx®-Oils and Osmo Oil Stain.
OSMO DOUBLE BLADE SCRAPER
Apply with the Double Blade Scraper thinly onto the surface and then massage with the Osmo Floor-X-Center and microfibre pad.
- For DIY or domestic use, we recommend Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner.
- Apply with Double Blade Scraper or Microfibre Roller thinly then massage onto the surface with Osmo FloorXcenter and microfibre pad.
- Maintenance Oil can be applied to smaller areas with a lint-free cloth.
- The available colour tones are suited to refresh and maintain the wood’s original surface sheen (e.g. use ‘3081 Satin’ on surfaces treated with a satin finish, or use ‘3079 Matt’ for surfaces treated with a matt finish.
- Multi-purpose cleaners such as washing up liquids and detergents are highly detrimental to the finished surface and is not recommended to be used as discolouration or staining may be possible.
- Other household cleaning products such as vanish, bleach, baking soda etc. are likely to cause severe discolouration or staining.
- Approx. coverage: 40-60m²/L with one coat
- Application temperature: +5°C
- Drying time: 3-4 hrs
- Sizes: 1L
Especially developed for the most demanding wooden floors treated with Osmo Polyx®-Oil for regular cleaning and occasional refreshing and maintenance. Floors with expected high tread and quick wear can be regenerated and cleaned at the same time with Maintenance Oil. Based on natural vegetable waxes – the timely use can prevent time consuming sanding or renovation work in public spaces and commercial buildings such as restaurants, shopping centres and even in airports!.