Wash and Care
Highly Effective Cleaning
- Highly effective cleaning of dirt and grime
- Maintains protected surfaces without wear of treatment
- Easy to use for regular usage
- Moisturises the wood’s surface to maintain freshness
- Suitable for domestic and commercial use
- Ideal for all wooden, varnished, stone, vinyl and tiled floors
Cleaning oiled and waxed wooden surfaces
1L, 5L, 10L
Approx. 15ml of Wash and Care per 2 litres water
To remove loose debris, we recommend using Osmo Dust-Mop, a conventional vacuum cleaner or broom.
Method of Application
Manual: Wash and Care is ideally used with Osmo Micro-Mop Plush. Add Osmo Wash and Care to water. Clean the floor with a damp (not wet) mop and wipe dry immediately. When applied regularly, the surface becomes resistant to dirt and wear.
Machine: Spread the diluted Wash and Care solution with a pump sprayer. Loosen dirt with a single disc machine, e.g. Osmo FloorXcenter, and a white pad.
Immediately, mop away or remove with a round Osmo Microfibre Pad for machines.
To specifically remove especially tough stains and to occasionally, intensively refresh waxed or oiled floors, we recommend using our tried and trusted Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner, which is based on natural plant oils and waxes (undiluted application with Osmo Active Fibre Cloth).
For a complete renovation, we recommend an Osmo Polyx®-Oil.
Optimal floor care made easy with Osmo Opti-Set. A special mop and cloth set for cleaning and maintaining wooden, vinyl, tiled and natural stone floors. Contains a green Dust-mop for dusting. Micro-Mop for regular cleaning with Wash and Care and Active-Fibre Cloth for occasional intensive cleaning with Liquid Wax Cleaner. Telescopic handle, for a back-preserving length adjustment included.
Ideal machine which uses eccentric rotation for basic and intensive cleaning of wooden floors. Can also be used for resurfacing and refreshing the surface, as well as application of the Osmo Polyx®-Oils and Osmo Oil Stain.
- Optimal in connection with Micro-Mop Plush from the Osmo Opti-Set for damp mopping, not wet. When required, dry afterwards.
- How often your wooden floor has to be cleaned will depend on the amount of use. In private households, a weekly cleaning routine of damp-mopping the floor is normally enough. In
- restaurants and other high traffic areas you should mop daily.
- For larger areas, we recommend to use with the floor cleaning machine Floor-X-Center.
Special cleaning concentrate for wooden and cork floors treated with Osmo Polyx®-Oil. Also suitable for varnished, stone, plastic, PVC and other water resistant surfaces. Highly effective and water soluble for quick, easy and thorough floor maintenance. Just a dash of Wash and Care in mop water removes everyday dirt and grime exceptionally, and thanks to the natural oils, it prevents the floor from drying out.