Spray Mop Standard Mop Head
Microfibre Mop Head for Spray Mop Standard
- Machine washable
- Soft microfibre material
- Removes grease, dirt and scuff marks
- Use dry or wet
- When used dry, attracts and retains dust!
- Pivoting head for effective movement
- Cleaning solution: Use the Anti-Bac Wood Cleaner!
- Maintains protected surfaces without wear of treatment
- Suitable for wood, vinyl, LVT, varnished floors, stone, plastic, PVC and other water resistant surfaces.
- Ideal for domestic and commercial use
Velcro Microfibre Mop Head
Refillable Spray Bottle
With this innovative cleaning system, the spray bottle is ready to be filled with the Anti-Bac Wood Cleaner.
The Spray Mop can easily be sprayed directly onto the wooden floor by pressing the leaver located under the handle, making for an easy application.
Remove everyday dirt and grime exceptionally using the high quality velcro attached, microfibre mop head.
Remove loose dirt by using the dry Spray Mop, a conventional vacuum cleaner or broom.
Methods of Application
Anti-Bac Wood Cleaner is ideally used with the Spray Mop. Simply spray on to flooring with Spray Mop. Only mop the floor damply (not wet) in order to avoid damage. When applied regularly, the surface becomes resistant to dirt and signs of wear.
Simply refill the spray bottle with Anti-Bac Wood Cleaner on the Spray Mop and use immediately.
Top Tips for Spray Mop Standard
- High traffic areas such as floors require regular maintenance, this will depend on the amount of use the floor will get. Regular cleaning can mean weekly for domestic households or daily for commercial use.
- The microfibre mop head can easily be removed and is machine washable. Additional white microfibre mop heads can be purchased separately.
- Anti-Bac Wood Cleaner is a pre-mixed cleaning solution. Kills bacteria & viruses whilst continuing to nourish natural oil and hard waxed surfaces. Use the larger 5L Anti-Bac Wood Cleaner for refills.
- Multi-purpose cleaners such as washing up liquids and detergents are highly detrimental to the finished surface and is not recommended to be used as discolouration or staining may be possible.
- Other household cleaning products such as vanish, bleach, baking soda etc. are likely to cause severe discolouration or staining.