Easy Alternative Method to Using Concrete
- Quickly sets and easy to apply
- No heavy handling of concrete
- No water is required
- High impact strength
- Adheres to wood, vinyl and metal posts
- Waterproof and protects post from rotting
- Can be used outside both in summer and winter
3-5 mins initially
- The size of the hole should be in accordance with the post size. Therefore, the width of the hole should be twice the dimension of the post and the depth of the hole should be 1/3 portion of the post height. Standard hole diameter for a 100 x 100 mm. post is 200 mm and the standard post hole auger is 200 mm.
- Polyurethane components are moisture sensitive. Therefore, they must be stored at all times in sealed, closed bottles.
- Holes wider than 250 mm is not recommended.
- In hot weather, OSMOUK Post Fix will react very quickly, do not over mix.
- Never allow the foam to start to expand inside the bottle.
- If the bottles are below the recommended temperature before mixing, it will take longer to react, expand and set, and will produce less volume.
- If the bottles are above the recommended temperature before mixing, it will react, expand and set faster, lowering the working time and will produce a higher volume, weaker composite.
- Colour: Grey
- Mixing time: 20 seconds
- Set time: 3-5 mins initially
- Full strength: 2 hours
- Component A: 325g
- Component B: 350g
OSMOUK Post Fix is a two component, simple and convenient DIY product for domestic projects that require a quick and easy solution. With no complicated installation process, any specialist tools or fixings, everyone can quickly fix and install garden posts.