Wood Flooring Adhesive: Quick and Easy Installation
- 100% solids and low odour
- Water and solvent free
- Isocyanate free
- High strength
- Waterproof bond
- Early quick grab
- Meets environmental emissions according to DIBt
up to 18m²
15-30°C, 30-60% RH
- Flat V notch trowel is recommended for all solid, engineered, pre-finished or unfinished wood and bamboo and all thickness.
- Square notch trowel is recommended for dry-back wood parquet.
- The adhesive must have a minimum transfer of 80% to the wood flooring to guarantee installation.
- Ensure underfloor heating is switched off 24 hours before, during and after installation, gradually building the temperature back up.
- Approx. coverage: up to 18m²
- Application climate: 15-30°C, 30-60% RH
- Size: 15KG
OSMOUK MS Trade is a one component adhesive specially formulated for the interior installation of bamboo, parquet block, engineered wood plank as well as pre-finished and unfinished solid wood flooring. Solvent and isocyanate free, with negligible VOC content and low odour. Thanks to the special formulation the adhesive has great early strength build for immediate grab and quickly builds to a tenacious but elastic bond as the adhesive continues to cure.