Moisture Barrier and Encapsulator
Concrete Barrier and Adhesive
- Excellent water and humidity resistance
- Good resistance to chemicals and corrosion
- High strength
- Easy to apply
- Alkali resistant
up to 5m²/KG
15-30°C, up to 90% RH
3KG + 2KG
- Any existing cutback adhesives should be scraped back and reduced to a thin, well-bonded residue.
- Multi-purpose type adhesives and pressure sensitive adhesives should be reduced to a thin wellbonded residue.
- Tiles must be fully secured and free of wax and other contaminants that will prevent adhesion. Any broken or missing tiles must be repaired or filled with appropriate levelling compound.
- All surfaces should be swept thoroughly clean or vacuumed before application.
- Approx. coverage: up to 5m²/KG
- Application climate: 15-30°C, up to 90% RH
- Size: 3KG + 2KG
OSMOUK Moisture Barrier & Encapsulator is a two-component, solvent-free, water based epoxy barrier specifically engineered to control the moisture of cementituous subfloors.
Provides an excellent barrier against long term water and humidity resistance, and offers good solvent, chemical and corrosion resistance.