Highly Effective Cleaning Dilution
- Highly effective cleaning of dirt and contaminants
- Intensive cleaning of WPC/BPC decking and all other exterior wood-polymer composites
Osmo Decking Cleaning Brush
Exterior composite decking (WPC/BPC) and garden furniture
Dilute concentrate from 1:10 to 1:20 with water
Immediately after use, with soap and water
Remove dust and debris from the surface with a firm broom/hand broom.
Dilute concentrate from 1:10 to 1:20 with water. A trial application is absolutely necessary!
Method of Application
Apply the cleaning solution to the contaminated surface, and loosen dirt with Osmo Decking Cleaning Brush. After 10 minutes reaction time, rinse thoroughly with clear water. For machine processing on decking, we recommend using the Osmo Decking and Flooring Cleaning Machine.
Always use on the complete area! Do not use undiluted!
Do not use undiluted. Osmo Polymer Composite Cleaner can lead to discolourations or surface changes on unfamiliar substrates. If all possible, use on the complete area. Avoid allowing the solution to dry. Not suitable for everyday cleaning and maintenance. Avoid direct contact with ornamental and farm plants.
- Apply cleaning solution to the dirty surface, loosen dirt with a scrubber and allow solution to react for 10 minutes. Afterwards rinse thoroughly with clear water.
- Always the test for compatibility with each surface.
- Do not use undiluted.
- Avoid direct contact with ornamental and farm plants.
- Product code: 8021
- Approx. coverage : 10-50m²/L
- Dilution: from 1:10 to 1:20 with water
- Sizes: 1L, 5L
Lightly alkaline-based intensive cleaner for effective removal of dirt and other organic and inorganic contaminants from WPC/BPC decking and all other wood plastic composites. Especially developed for composite decking.