Anti-Bac Wood Cleaner
Kills Bacteria & Viruses Including COVID-19 Whilst Nourishing Natural Oil & Hardwax Surfaces
- Highly effective cleaning – Kills bacteria & viruses, including COVID-19
- Maintains protected surfaces without wear of treatment
- Easy to use, simply spray and wipe clean
- Suitable for domestic and commercial use
- Ideal for all wooden surfaces treated with hardwaxes
- Sizes available: 500ml & 5L
Lint-free cotton cloth or floor mop/spray mop.
Interior oiled and waxed wooden surfaces. Plus, all other water-resistant surfaces.
500ml & 5-Litre
Cloth to wipe dry
Depends heavily on the amount of dirt and stains
Remove loose dirt. Anti-Bac Wood Cleaner is ready to use. Please do not thin.
Method of Application
Turn the spray nozzle to open and spray the Anti-Bac Wood Cleaner directly onto the surface. Afterwards rub with lint-free cotton cloth. For larger areas, such as flooring, it’s recommended to use our Spray Mop; The 5L solution can be directly poured into the spray mop.
Only apply damply in order to avoid damages.
- Kills bacteria & viruses including COVID-19.
- Suitable for oiled and sealed wood surfaces as well as other water-resistant surfaces as worktops, furniture, floorings, etc.
- Only apply damply, without soaking the surface to avoid damage and wearing of treatment.
- Ideal for maintaining wood surfaces treated with hardwaxes
- Multi-purpose cleaners such as washing up liquids and detergents are highly detrimental to the finished surface and is not recommended to be used as discolouration or staining may be possible.
- Other household cleaning products such as vanish, bleach, baking soda etc. are likely to cause severe discolouration or staining.
- Cloth to wipe dry
- Sizes: 500ml & 5L
Ideal spray solution for everyday cleaning and maintenance – especially developed for oiled and waxed wood surfaces. Contains soaps based on natural oils to prevent the wood from drying out whilst cleaning. The water-soluble ingredients prevent streaks and do not form a layer. Especially mild on skin, free of dyes and aromas, biodegradable, free of solvents and emissions to ensure the surface remains food safe – supporting a healthy living environment.
Microporous natural hardwax-oil wood finish which is extremely tough and hardwearing, water repellent and dirt resistant. The surface becomes resistant against wine, beer, cola, coffee, tea, fruit juices, milk and water. These types of liquid spillages will tightly bead on the surface without leaving marks, simply clean by wiping with a cloth.