Osmo Decking Cleaning Brush
Exterior wood surfaces
500ml, 2.5L, 5L
Immediately after use, with soap and water
10m²/L with one application, depends on condition of the wood
1 coat, repeat if necessary
Remove debris from greyed wood with a stiff brush or broom; afterwards dampen with water.
Wood Reviver Power-Gel is ready to use. Do not thin.
Perform a trial application before treating wood with Wood Reviver Power-Gel.
Method of Application
Generously apply the gel along the wood grain. After approx. 20 minutes reaction time, clean surface with Osmo Decking Cleaning Brush and rinse with plenty of water. Avoid pressure / jest washers for cleaning as they can significantly increase absorbency of some timbers ( eg soft timbers) . After drying for approx 2-3 days in clement weather conditions, protect the newly refreshed wood with a wood finish (e.g. for decks – Osmo Natural Oil Woodstain or Osmo Decking-Oils). Check the moisture content of the wood is less than 20% RM prior to applying an Osmo wood finish.
For machine processing on decking, we recommend using the Osmo Wood Orbiter.
Osmo Wood Reviver Gel is most effective when applied onto bare, untreated timber. Existing treatments may block the revival process – always trial apply first. Protect/cover sensitive surfaces such as: plants, metallic components ( eg aluminium), sensitive stones and renders. After treatment the dried wood may appear quite light in colour. The fully refreshed colour of the wood should be revealed following the application of an Osmo finishing oil
OSMO WOOD ORBITER
In order to achieve professional results, Osmo Wood Orbiter is an intensive cleaning machine for the restoration of wooden flooring and exterior decking. The Osmo Wood Orbiter uses special brushes to clean both smooth and grooved type decking in one simple process, extremely quick and easy. Back-friendly cleaning, with little or no effort required. Osmo Wood Orbiter can be used in conjunction with Osmo Wood Reviver Power Gel for effective restoration. Exterior decking can be cleaned, maintained and even brought back to original character after looking worn and aged. Wooden floors can be refreshed after looking worn and dull, without the need for sanding.
- Dampen the surface with water first, and apply the gel generously with a brush. It may be possible to achieve immediate cleaning results. Test the surface with a scrubbing brush along the grain of the timber to check performance. If necessary, leave to soak for 20 minutes and scrub with a hard bristle brush or scrubber. Once cleaned, rinse with plenty of fresh water and allow to dry.
- Avoid using a pressure / jet washer to rinse the wood as this may damage the wood and significantly increase it’s absorbency.
- Wood Reviver is most effective when applied onto bare, untreated timber as certain treatments may block the revival process – always trial apply.
- Protect sensitive surfaces such as: plants, metallic components ( eg aluminium), sensitive stones and renders.
- After drying the wood may appear quite light in colour. The true, refreshed colour of the wood will be revealed following the application of an Osmo finishing oil.
- Surface can be finished after 2 – 3 days in good drying conditions. The moisture content of the wood should be below 20%RM prior to application.
- Depending on the extent of the greying, rinsing with water may be sufficient or a stiff brush may be necessary to scrub clean the surface. The process may need to be repeated for severe greying.
- Product code: 6609
- Approx. coverage : 10m²/L
- Sizes: 0.500L, 2.5L
Powerful cleaning agent for the refreshing and cleaning of weathered exterior wood. The high energy UV rays from the sun destroy the lignin in wood: It greys over time. Osmo Wood Reviver Power Gel has been specially developed to restore the wood back to original colour and character. Easy to apply with a brush, even on vertical structures thanks to the non-drip formula. The deep penetrating effect of the gel is most effective on untreated surfaces with results showing within just 30 minutes!