Floor Maintenance Kit
An all-in-one kit for the cleaning and maintenance of oiled wood floors.
- A professional, ready-to-use system for the maintenance of oiled wooden floors
- Suitable for softwood and hardwood flooring
- Perfect for floors finished with Osmo Polyx-Oil and other hard wax floor oils
Osmo Floor Maintenance Kit contains everything needed for the upkeep and maintenance of oiled wooden floors, especially those finished with hardwax oils from the Osmo Polyx Oil range.
- Osmo Wash and Care 1L is a concentrated floor cleaner, specifically formulated for waxed and oiled wooden floors
- Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner Spray 400ml is an easy-to-use spray cleaner which regenerates wooden surfaces, linoleum, cork, plastic, marble and unglazed tiles that have previously been waxed or oiled
- Abrasive Pad: The supplied abrasive pad can be used to help remove minor scratches, scuffs or dirt from waxed or oiled floors prior to cleaning and renovation
- Cleaning Cloths: This kit comes with 3 soft, lint-free cleaning cloths, perfect for applying and buffing the products included within the kit
Also available: The non-spray version of Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner is also sold separately.
It is recommended that floors should be dry swept or vacuumed prior to cleaning and maintaining to remove any loose dust, dirt and grit from the floor.
Always do a test area before starting any project to assess product suitability and final finish. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions on the container at all times.
- Add Osmo Wash and Care to water (1 capful of Wash and Care per litre of water)
- Clean the floor with a damp (not wet) mop and wipe dry immediately
- If necessary, lightly sand out any stubborn stains or minor scuffs and scratches with the supplied abrasive pad
- Take care to ensure that any dust created from the abrasive pad is removed with a vacuum cleaner
- Next apply Liquid Wax Cleaner Spray evenly over the wood floor surface and massage into the wood using the specialised cleaning cloths provided
When this cleaning system is applied regularly, it helps to keep floors resistant to dirt and signs of wear. For full instructions, refer to the Maintenance Instructions provided.
If floors cleaned with the Osmo Floor Maintenance Kit become dirty or dusty over time, simply repeat the steps laid out in the Preparation and Application sections above.
Regular Cleaning: Dust mopping. Damp mopping using Osmo Spray-Cleaner.
Occasional Maintenance: Intensive cleaning and refreshing using Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner or Osmo Maintenance Oil.
Recoating: Simply re-apply one coat onto the clean and dry surface when signs of wear become visible.